Chess World processing time ranges from 2 to 3 working days, and delivery time depends on the location of delivery (usually 4-5 business days for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for regional deliveries). Should you want a quicker delivery, please contact us and we will be happy to give you an accurate estimated arrival time!
Chess World uses Australia Post or a Courier service for delivery, being all traceable and Registered Post. Once your order has been processed, an email with the tracking number and website of the Courier selected will be sent to you. If you don't receive a tracking number, or are unable to track your parcel, please Contact us including your order number on the form.
Further Relevant Information
- No P.O. Boxes are accepted for delivery
- Orders will require signature on delivery (unless advised the contrary)
- Authority to Leave (no signature on delivery) is accepted, but Chess World is not responsible in case of an undelivered parcel
- Delivery times are based on working days and are approximate only. No liability is accepted for late delivery
- NT & WA orders may be subject to an freight surcharge, customers will be notified for approval before sending any goods, and orders may be cancelled if freight charge is deemed too high by either customer or management